Have you suffered an accident and injury on someone else’s property?

At Richardsons & Co Solicitors Limited, we’re experts when it comes to occupiers liability claims and know exactly what it takes to secure you the maximum possible personal injury compensation following an accident in a public place

If you have injured yourself on premises belonging to someone else, you may be eligible to make what a personal injury solicitor would call, an occupiers liability claim for compensation.

Legally, occupiers and building owners have an obligation to ensure that their property is safe for you and your loved ones. Risks should be removed or clearly signposted.  The Occupiers Liability Act of 1972 allows the innocent victims of accidents that were not their fault, to pursue a claim for personal injury compensation caused as a result of the failings of the occupier, as long as you were a lawful visitor to their premises.  Obviously if you go to a supermarket to undertake your weekly shopping, you are a lawful visitor and are allowed in the premises of the supermarket to go about your business, and you are entitled to expect that the supermarket is reasonably safe for your visit.

You could make a valid occupiers liability claim if you have:

This is by no means an exhaustive list, and there are many more relevant incidences. If you are unsure whether your accident and injury constitutes a valid claim, don’t wonder in silence, get your FREE No Obligation Assessment Of Your Claim Here, Now.

Feel free to call 01270 747154 today to talk about your individual circumstances, to our friendly, experienced injury lawyers.  We will provide you with a FREE, no obligation assessment of your claim.

I have suffered an accident and personal injury on premises belonging to someone else. What now?

The next step is to call Richardsons & Co Injury Solicitors to discuss your personal injury compensation claim. The area of occupiers liability claims has the tendency to be quite vague, so you need someone who is going to offer transparent advice and be there for you every step of the way throughout the process. That is what you can always expect from Richardsons & Co Solicitors Limited.  You are central to what we achieve, and your claim is as important to us as it is to you.  We fight hard to make sure you receive the maximum personal injury compensation you deserve, and are entitled to.

In order to make an occupiers liability claim for compensation, it must be proven by you, that the occupier failed to provide you with reasonably safe premises, and is therefore liable to compensate you for your personal injury. We can explain the legal jargon to help you prove your occupiers liability claim and obtain the compensation that you are legally entitled to.

Have you been harmed on someone else’s property? Call our UK personal injury solicitors in Cheshire today on 01270 747154 to talk about your injury compensation that you are entitled to.

Richardsons & Co Solicitors are Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) under the Registration No. 559997

Free Enquiry

What Our Clients Say

Very pleased with service. Friendly and Professional. 10/10!

Mr I. Crewe, Cheshire

I would highly recommend Richardsons & Co Solicitors. Richard Bate is very experienced and very professional. He keeps you informed and up to date with what's going on, and is very honest and works always to the best of his ability, to get what you deserve. I am very happy with all the hard work and effort put in and would choose to go with the same firm if needed in the future.

Miss W - Crewe, Cheshire

View all testimonials